A WORK IN PROGESS... My SON'S ARTWORK - The COMPLETION

Ok, so remember way back when, around some time in April, (lol, it felt like ages ago), when I did a post on my son's artwork entitled A Work in Progess...?  Well, it's finally done.  Actually it's been done for over a month but I'm only now getting around to posting it.

Anyways, for all you great readers who have been following along, here is the before and after of his work.









BEFORE










AFTER

In the end, I think he just wanted to get it over with...

Remember that thing that looked like a 'nipple' (see above photos), when I first seen the project and which also made him quite angry when I mentioned it?  Lol.  Well now I guess it actually looks like an eye....






Then there were those heads of himself and his friends in a cloud...





The Artist, lol



And those... those irrelevant parts, like the spatula and pipe sticking out of it.... and those hands...










Well it all finally came together and made sense... I think.









I still don't get it... but that's art for you!

Anyways, I'm busy renovating a little condo/townhouse and will show you THAT work in progess as soon as I can!

Thanks for viewing!



No comments:

Post a Comment