HOUDINI FINALLY TRIES OUT HIS NEW BIRD BATH!

Yeah!

So it has been 3 months since our lovebird Houdini, finally felt brave enough to try out the new bird bath/observatory. Lol. I say observatory because that's what he has been using it for - to gain closer access to seeing us when we're in the kitchen. Not as a bird bath.

I thought he'd never use it. I did everything to try to encourage him and then finally, one day - bam! He uses it. Just like that! (See video)

I remained pretty calm as not to scare him. I was happy and finally relieved to see him use it. I only have the one love bird and I've had him for almost 10 years now. I've also noticed over that period of time, that whenever I get him something new, it takes him weeks to get used to it.  This time, the bird bath took months.

I thought this day would never come...
















No comments:

Post a Comment