ENJOYING A BELGIAN FRULI BEER...

After working a hectic week, (with still 2 more days to go this weekend), I thought winter was over when a terrible snowstorm struck a few days ago. I must say I'm happy I purchased winter tires a few years ago because I swear, if it weren't for them, I'd be stuck more times than I would care to count.

It's Friday, my one day off this week, and I've decided to treat myself to a Belgian Früli beer. Hmmmm! Yummy! Strawberry flavoured beer never tasted so good!





On my way to work during snow blizzard...

Hmmm... where's the road?


Now it's time to relax and enjoy me a Früli Strawberry beer...



This beer, probably like others, is made in Belgium but for export only. That might explain the small-sized bottle. In Belgium they were much bigger! Anyways, I was happy our beer store carried it!




Here's hoping you had a better week! Cheers.


No comments:

Post a Comment