KELLY LEE DEKAY: The Gal with the TEENY-TINY WAIST (6 Photos + Video)

Not sure if you guys have heard about this Kelly, 27, from New York, who has been downsizing and sculpting her waist since she was 20 years old. Downsizing to a mere 16-inches! It has become an obsession – inspired by her favourite comic book characters such as the voluptuous Jessica Rabbit and Marvel super-heroine ‘Storm’.









She said: ‘The corset can be restrictive when going up the stairs and you can’t carry too many heavy things because you could hurt yourself.
‘I actually did hiking in my corset and that’s very dangerous.
‘I also played soft ball in a corset once, that was an interesting feeling, but I don’t go to the gym in a corset – that’s really dangerous because I do weight lifting.
‘But if I do want to do something extreme, I don’t limit myself. If I have to be out of my corset, then I’m out of it.’ 


Kelly Lee Dekay pictured around the age of sixteen with a friend at school in New York City was incredibly shy as a child.














No comments:

Post a Comment